Sunday, April 02, 2006

04-02-06 Blog Entry

Greetings and salutations America. My apologies to you all for not posting more interesting commentary earlier, but I have been fairly busy as of late. The previous ten days have been wrought with constant jump flights, relocation, internet issues, and tons of other small irritants that tend to add to a long day. With that in mind, I will refrain from parading my week in front of you. Instead, I'll ask for some information from all of you. So, here I go. April, Hello dear. I'd like to hopefully be the first to wish you happy birthday. I wish more than anything that I could be there to celebrate with you. Since I can not, and since I hate to miss a party for anything, I propose that you only have 2/3 of your party tomorrow. Find some little thing that you want to do for your birthday and then make a conscious decision to postpone it until I can do it with you. I'd like to have something to share with you for your birthday. I have a few ideas in mind for what I'd like to get you and this time I have one advantage; I'm the one person in a location where I can get a unique gift that won't be like anything else you received. Now that I've said that, I've put myself in a position that will require creative genius and genuine thought. Luckily for me, those are two things that I have in abundance; in addition to dashing good looks and debonaire charm, satirical wit, umm.. ok.. forget that whole last sentence. I was on a roll and couldnt' stop myself. I just want you to know that I love you, and I'm thinking of you and that I wish you a happy birthday. Next: Bannag: I believe my dearest Sassenach, that it is your turn in our little game. I think for the record, you owe me an answer to my question and then you owe me number 319. So, get crackin. I'm seriously missing our conversations. If you forgot my email address, you can locate it on my profile! ok.. I have to run for a little while to get in touch with the guys that so I can get their internet online. PLEASE write me people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)