Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm back...

Hi all. This is just a quick note to deliver some good news. I am very much happy to announce that I have made it to a hotel with an Internet connection, here in Libya. For those of you who wish to reach me on the Internet, I should be more able to communicate now on Yahoo, Email, MSN, ICQ, and all the other messengers I use. Additionally, if you want to call me here, you can do so at the following number: 011-218-21-340-3570 My room number is 226. Just ask for that room when the receptionist answers. I'll write more later as I get time to relax, but I wanted to post a quick update... write me folks. Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)