Thursday, January 31, 2008

Help Needed

Notice I didn't say Help Wanted.. lol. I NEED help, just can't afford it yet. I've spent the last two days re-implementing our old business contract relationships and establishing us further out there in the ethersphere that is cyberspace.  I even went so far as to post a job on Craigslist this afternoon looking for a person to help out. Do you have any idea how hard it's going to be to get the attention of the right kind of person when there NO one wants a "sales" job and there are SO many of them out there that are pure crap?

 

Well, if you guys know anyone interested in a position in sales/consulting, tell 'em to look me up. I'm looking for men/women, preferably younger, college age to 40s or so, (I can say that here since you can't enforce EOE on my personal blog. lol) educated, well-spoken, decently dressed, able to actually work without someone looking over their shoulder.  If you want to read the Craigslist ad, it's here: http://raleigh.craigslist.org/sls/558747468.html

 

Ok. I guess it's back to the grind. I've been really really busy but it's all with work crap and I'm so tired at the end of the day the last thing I feel like doing is blogging about it.

 

Hey, all you on the right, with your pictures over there... you CAN post here ya know? Once in awhile?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)