Sunday, October 14, 2007

What have you all been up to?

Three weeks home and I've hardly seen anyone. I've been so busy trying to "see" everyone before I go back that I haven't gotten to really hang out with friends much at all. Danielle's computer to fix, Tori's computer to fix, my new computer to build, office to redecorate, see the family, work 40+ hours a week.... that's pretty much made everything a frantic rush to accomplish everything I've missed out on for the last three months.

So, I'll share a little of the highlights if you're curious what I've been up to.

Finally Setup The New Office

Yes, after moving some of my furniture from apartment to apartment for the last nine years I finally made the decision to go all out and make the office a "real" place to work. First problem: disposing of, clearing out, upgrading, and otherwise figuring out what to do with my entire life's stash of stuff. Fortunately almost all my important stuff I wanted to find new homes for were able to be relocated to new owners... lol. Mom got a new desk, ray got a DVD player, a VCR, a laptop, etc.

So, want to see what one solid week of evening work looks like? I'll share.

DSCN0002

This is basically what it got stripped back down to, not because I'm that obsessive compulsive but more like none of the new stuff would fit with any of the old stuff still in the room. The room is just too small to do very much with, but it's all I have to work with.

This is April's side of the new room (shown below) We got her a new desk, new lamp, and new speakers for her computer.

DSCN0004

This is my side.. down with the wall of wired. It's been replaced by organization and contemporarily upgraded.

DSCN0005

Well, now that you've seen the upgrade, let me get back to the real work of blogging important stuff... yeah right, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)