Saturday, October 27, 2007

New Way To Contact Me

Hi all. I just finally managed to get signed up into GrandCentral ( a telephone company) that makes it a little easier for me to reach you guys.

 

This web link won't connect you to me, but it will let you leave me a voicemail that I will get in my email in Libya. Just leave me a message and I'll call/email you back.

 

HOW IT WORKS:

Click the Button and when it changes, enter your name and phone number. The service will automatically call you on your phone, and then connect you to me. It's really really fast, so you won't have to wait for anything. Pretty cool huh.

NOTE: It's automatically set to be a private call, so your caller ID wont be showed to anyone, in case you're worried about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)