Friday, October 12, 2007

Same Site: New Face Lift

Since its inception, the Scooby Central web site has become less and less my own possession and more a shared community, though the postings in recent months still primarily consist of my contributions.

To that end, I have rejuvenated the official carolinaregion.com web site with a similar site. As far as the blogging is concerned, nothing will change. I'm still going to do all my work here on the Scooby site: http://carolinaregion.blogspot.com. However, owning the code on my own server means I can do other things on www.carolianregion.com that I can't do in Scooby Central. To that end, I will be re-posting all my old poetry, jokes, and photos on there, in addition to dual-posting on both sites. As always, I love input from anyone, good or bad. Drop me a line on either site and share your thoughts.

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)