Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It's official.. kinda sorta...

Well, I'm not confirmed on the date yet, but it looks like it might be this coming Sunday or Monday. I'll know more tomorrow. The fact of the matter is, however, that I'm leaving again for Africa in the very near future.

I hate that I'm going to miss my anniversary with April... that part really sucks a lot. If I'm lucky they'll reschedule and postpone again, which would be great, but I never know until the last minute. That's just the way this job works.

Anyway, I just wanted to give you all a heads-up. I'll post more when I can.

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)