Sunday, October 01, 2006

Trauma Sunday rant

So, I have to rant. Tonight at work REALLY sucks. It's just trauma after trauma. There were at least 10 traumas within 2 hours at PCMH alone, and I mean BAD traumas. The kind where everyone has a spinal fracture and internal bleeding. They had to call in more trauma surgeons and all of the residents. I knew it was going to be a bad night from the second my shoe hit the parking lot pavement, 'cause when it did, one EastCare helicopter was leaving and one was coming in. Oh, and none of that includes the outside traumas, and there were quite a few of those. It is Sunday!!!! This is a Friday or Saturday night thing... not Sunday between 5 and7pm! Some of them were things like: Trauma-jumped out of moving car, intoxicated. Come on people, go to church or something. Don't drink and jump out of moving vehicles! I mean oh my damn! Freakin' idiots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)