Sunday, October 15, 2006

Photos, as promised

I got the chance to snap a few photos at the party the other night, so I thought I'd post them for whomever wants to see. We haven't had many recent shots of the newest addition to the Scrappys (the second generation on Scoobies) so I thought I'd put these up. And here you go:

These two wonderful ladies prepared most of the food for the evening, and I must contratulate them on a job well done!

(Click for larger picture)

 

People wonder why we have obesity in this country. Every time I see this baby, someone's shoving food in his poor little mouth.. lol.

 

See? What did I tell you... April can't bear to watch any more!

 

Maybe I was wrong.. maybe she wants some too? Not sure. Inquiring minds wanna know!

 

Don't even LOOK at me in that tone of voice.

My baby!

Damn.. all my wit is exhausted. They’re too cute.. I can't think of anything smart-allicky to say.

So many comments come to mind.. so little time. We could say it's a King sized air mattress.. or a wind tunnel.. or.. nah.. I'll stop now before I get into even more trouble.

Ok. I'll say it again. This is one UGLY dog!

Well, that's about it for the posts from that night. More photos to come as I have been out to see others this weekend too.. more baby pics in a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)