Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Photos from Doc!

Hey all. I just wanted to take a moment to share some pics I got from Doc. He's doing well and told me to say Hi to everyone. Ok... here's the pics he sent.

Yeah.. what a cute way to start...

Elvis Glasses: A gift from some of his guys.

This is a man who names his gun trucks "Lisa Marie" and "Priscilla."

This is the second one he sent.. lol.. it was titled "Hunka Hunka".. but I'll let you make of that whatever you will.

Hunka Hunka Burning Love (that’s a quote.. not my opinion!)

This is the hole left by one of their rocket’s I’m guessing.

And you know Doc.. never one to miss a chance to play with stuff... he had to get a close up.

I’m guessing he put down his rifle to take this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)