Monday, October 30, 2006

Photos.. finally

Ok.. do you have any idea how bad it is when Burke, of all people, starts harrassing me about "where are the photos?".  I wanted to take the time to make a few blog posts with nice descriptions for all the photos, but adding 631 photos to the blog would kill most of your computers, or else you'd suffer from boredom and die first. So, in the event of time-management, I have uploaded the photos to the web-album.  First, yes I am aware there are over 5 thousand photos on there... I can't help that you're all so photogenic. However, I WILL save you the time of having to try to determine what albums are new and what ones are old. I have a list here of the ones I updated tonight, so you can just click on the link to see the new photos.

 

In case you're not aware, some of you have more photos than others, and use the site pretty often, so for those of you who have a lot of photos I have made your own section of photos under the "Friends" category. In addition to being listed in the Special Events section under the appropriate event, you will also be listed under your name. So, without further ado, here are the albums that I updated tonight.

 

People Who Have Updates In The People Category:

New Events Added to Special Events Category:

 

I had to update over 600 photos, so if I accidentally put some up there that are of you and you would like to have it removed, just email me and let me know. I didnt have the time to scrutinize each and every photo this time like I usually do.

As always, I hope you enjoy them and PLEASE leave comments if you have the time.

Talk to you all again soon.

1 comment:

  1. My apologies if you were one of the first to try to see the photos. I had to fix the links so they would go straight to the right album.

    Fototime.com is screwy that way. Anywho, it's fixed now. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)