Wednesday, October 11, 2006

We're home!

Yes, we got into Greenville (finally....) Tues. afternoon, and I cannot tell you how excited I was to be home! It felt so weird coming home to the condo, but WOW was it nice to crawl into my comfy bed last night!!!! Our creature comforts at home are definitely nicer than Libya. ;) If anyone has tried calling me lately and someone else answered the phone, it's cause my number was given away while I was gone. Tommy had suspended my account so we wouldn't have to pay a bill while I was gone, but evidently a payment was missed and they closed my account all together. They said they held it for a while, but gave it away before I made it home. I have gotten a new number, and will give it to anyone that want's it, just ask. That's it for me, I think I'm going to log in to my computer game...... Nope, I totally forgot....... Tommy got me an IPOD!!!! :D So now I'm going to play with it and set it up...... then I might play my game.... :) XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)