Thursday, May 12, 2005

Update. . . .

I talked to Tommy last night from his dad's house, they made really good time getting there (of course, since he got a speeding/seatbelt ticket), and took a lot of pictures along the way and at his dad's. I believe he stopped in Maggie Valley for a bit, and he said he brought me back a souvenir, so I'm curious as to what it is. The plans were for them to be up and have breakfast at 6 am (yes, I didn't think Tommy could be up that early), and get on the road. His dad was closer to their job site than he realized (I think), so today should be a productive day. I haven't talked to him yet today, so I don't know how that is going. He wanted me to say hi to everyone from him, and that he misses us and will be home soon! And, to remind everyone of Sameena's party on Sunday, if everyone could chip in a few dollars to cover the cost of everything, and let either he or I know if you're coming. Well, guess that's all for now, I know I'll talk to him at least once today, so I'll update everyone again once I talk to him. For now, everyone have a great day and I'll talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)