Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Too Crude NOT To Post

Three old black ladies were preparing for their first plane flight. The first lady said, "I don't know bout y'all, but I'm gonna wear me some hot pink panties on dis flight." "Why you gonna wear dat?" the other two asked. The first replied, "Cause, if dat plane goes down and I'm out dere laying butt-up in a corn field, dey gonna find me first." The second lady says, "Well, I'm a-gonna wear me some fluorescent orange panties.""Why you gonna wear dat?" the others asked. The second lady answered: "Cause if dat plane goes down, and I'm floating butt-up in the ocean, dey can see me first." The third old lady says, "Well, I'm not going to wear any panties at all.""What? No panties?!" the others said in disbelief. "Dat's right," says the third lady. "I'm not wearing any panties, cause if dat plane goes down, the first thing they always look for is da black box!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)