Monday, May 09, 2005

Gosh!! What the flip??!!

Ok, for those of you who have seen the movie, you'll understand the quiz. For those of you that haven't, watch it, cuss me for asking you too, and then tell someone that you've watched it and watch the hilarity begin! Although that was one of the worst movies ever, I have never laughed as hard as I had when people started talking about that movie!! Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you? Ok, now you'll never guess who I am. . . . Napoleon
You are Napoleon Dyanamite and a buttload of gangs
are trying to recruit you.

Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by Quizilla LMAO!! That is too funny! I thought I would have identified more with one of the girls, but I guess not. . . . so my true geeky side shines through!! Aaaagh, I've been found out! Oh no. . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)