Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day!

I believe none of us on the blog are mothers, but we all have one, so the wish goes out to all of them! I hope everyone has been doing well, things have been pretty crazy around here. This weekend was ECU graduation and Mother's Day, so I have been working since Thursday at the restaurant. Tommy and I will be leaving shortly to go visit his mom at the beach. We'll spend the night there and hang out tomorrow before heading back and stopping at my parent's house along the way. I believe we won't be back until fairly late, so we'll probably just come home and crash. I just wanted to drop a quick note to everyone, hope you're doing well! Miss y'all, have a great rest of the day, and we'll catch you again soon! Oh yeah, Happy Birthday Sameena! :)

1 comment:

  1. Bannag, you're a mother in addition to being my best friend in the world. I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you on Mother's Day.

    I'm on the beach now, getting ready to head back to Greenville here in about an hour. I'll see you all again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)