Sunday, May 29, 2005

Happy Memorial Day!

I'd like to say hello to everyone this morning, and hope you have/had a great Memorial Day weekend! Mine has been ok so far, but the fun's really beginning today! Tommy and myself, and a few friends of ours are leaving today for VA Beach, VA to go to a Racal Flatts concert and to enjoy the festival on the Boardwalk. We'll be leaving in a few hours and heading up, to make sure we have time to get where we're going and find parking, and to enjoy the day there some as well. I think we'll all have a great time! The best part is seeing Rascal Flatts LIVE!! They are an amazing group, but have taken on special meaning since Tommy and I have been dating! :) I guess this is all for now, I'm going to go get some coffee so I can function. :) Everyone take care, and start blogging! I'll stop by again whenever I get back!

2 comments:

  1. Ok, so it's 3:00 am, and we've all just gotten settled in from our little road trip today, and I have to say it was a lot of fun! Thanks to my post this morning we were able to run into a friend of Tommy's in VA Beach, and he was able to hook us up with an AMAZING parking place, not too mention a lot of fun! (Thanks Tom! I'm sure you're seeing this!) :) We parked at the hotel he was staying at, which was 2 blocks from the stage! Yes, and parking was across the street!! Hard to believe I know, but it was awesome! I'll post more on it tomorrow, for I'm off to join Tommy in our dreams, he's been out since halfway home, and was out immediately when he collapsed in bed as well. Hope everyone had a great day, there will be more to say and pics to share sometime tomorrow!

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey gal! Thanks for a great time as well. You guys were a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)