Sunday, May 29, 2005

Happy Memorial Day!

I'd like to say hello to everyone this morning, and hope you have/had a great Memorial Day weekend! Mine has been ok so far, but the fun's really beginning today! Tommy and myself, and a few friends of ours are leaving today for VA Beach, VA to go to a Racal Flatts concert and to enjoy the festival on the Boardwalk. We'll be leaving in a few hours and heading up, to make sure we have time to get where we're going and find parking, and to enjoy the day there some as well. I think we'll all have a great time! The best part is seeing Rascal Flatts LIVE!! They are an amazing group, but have taken on special meaning since Tommy and I have been dating! :) I guess this is all for now, I'm going to go get some coffee so I can function. :) Everyone take care, and start blogging! I'll stop by again whenever I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Hey gal! Thanks for a great time as well. You guys were a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)