Monday, May 04, 2009

Time to veg out

Well, it’s been a long day and its over, for the most part. I’ve been working since 6 trying to learn this new architectural program so I can plot out some ideas. Here’s what I’ve accomplished so far.

working

This is the first floor layout. It’s still not done because I’m stuck trying to figure out how to do custom cabinets for the top right and left side of the kitchen. She’s got some really cool corner cabinets, but they don’t lend themselves very well towards my software.

 

Untitled2

The back deck idea is working, but still needs to be tweaked quite a bit if I’m to put everything on there she wants. I’m going to have to look into structural foundation requirements for Stanly county if its going to hold hot tub. Five hundred gallons of water weighs 4,000 pounds, which will sink a poorly constructed foundation over time. My deck would look a little funny after about three years if I don’t support it right…

 

Untitled

More of the kitchen I was playing with. It’s coming along ok.

Now I’m going to veg out on the couch and watch some TV. I’ve got meetings tomorrow and wednesday and I need some non-computer time if I’m going to be able to function this week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)