Friday, July 06, 2007

Photos Available For Download

Well, it s7:42 in the morning and I've got to be doing something productive so I'm uploading the photos en masse while I wait for the coffee to do its job and kickstart my head into working this morning.

Lots of people wanted copies of the full photos taken last weekend, so I'm putting those online now. There are lots of photos in here that never made it to the blog, so if you want the entire collection, here's your chance to get them.

I've uploaded three files for you to download, one for each camera that took pictures. Here are the files: (Right click on them and choose "Save Target As" to save them to your computer.

And there ya go.

In other news, I talked to my CEO yesterday about travel plans. As usual, our client is screwing up one thing after another, but it seems we might be leaving as soon as July 15. I'd love to be able to give you a more confirmed date, but I can't ever tell with work like this... delays can happen at any time and more often than not, they do.

I'll let you know more when I know more though. For now, I'm just on standby.

Well, that's it for me for right now. I've got to get showered and get headed to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)