Sunday, July 29, 2007

Friendly greetings from SoCal! I hope that things are going well for all the Scoobs, those I know, and those I have yet to meet. Tommy is always asking others to post, so today I thought I would respond to that challenge. What to say? How to say it? Well, at least here, it has been freaking hot! (When one has nothing else to talk about, talk about the weather.) Fortunately I do not live in a hotter place, like Ding who is in the desert (or even Tommy who is enjoying days at the beach, and nights at the pool sipping MaiTais . Yet, this heat and humidity can be rather stifling. So for now, lots of water, air conditioning and ceiling fans at night. :) City of Heroes continues, although not the same without Tommy and April. I have found some renewed interest in the game by going villainside and creating one thing I swore I would not create - a Mastermind! Almost level 20 now, he is running through the Rogue Isles causing sufficient mayhem. And yes, Tommy, you now have level 10 electric/electric brute (current server - Victory.) For more information on this paragraph, consult http://www.cityofheroes.com April, if you want to come play, remember you are always welcome! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)