Friday, July 20, 2007

Ma Salama Scoobies (Goodbye)

It's 8:04 and I sit here awaiting Tim and Claire to pick me up, having packed all four bags, triple checked everything I can think of, and kissed my pretty girlfriend farewell for the next 45 days. I'll miss you all terribly while I'm gone and I really wish I could pack all of you up and bring you over with me. It's an experience everyone should have once in their lives. I'm lucky, I guess. I get to do it repeatedly.

I'll land in Tripoli tomorrow at about dawn your time, and I'll be there for two days, during my libyan phone will work. After that, I'll be in the desert and I don't think any of our phones will work, but we'll see when we get there.

Until next I write, I bid you adieu.

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)