Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Update for Ding

Hey Ding. While you're technically right in your comment, I think you're thinking it worse than it is. I'm not "leaving the states for a new job." I do have a new job (thank god... I actually make money at this one.) And, one part of this job happens to be overseas, yes. But it's only from time to time. I'm still based stateside and I'll still be here a lot. Why do you think I haven't been on COH in forever? It's not for lack of wanting to, I just haven't had the time since I started here at this new company. We have alot of catching up to do at work to get these guys ready to go and that's been consuming all my waking hours lately. Anyway, thanks for the concern.. lol.. but I'm not leaving for long. Il'l be back in about six weeks I think.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Ok then You are forgiven! I figured you are super duper busy. Actually Shak told me so I would stop pestering him during some mission. Hehehe. Oh, check out my 360. New picture of ME dancing. And yes, I am going to be really GOOD and not comment how that shot makes my size D's look like... I dont have any. or or or or ...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)