Sunday, February 26, 2006

For my baby.....

Hey Scoobies! It' s me, your lonely Scooby missing her man who is lots and lots of miles away!! I'm just checking in, updating a few on my weekend so far..... (Tommy can read this easier than he can check his email) Yesterday was really rough for me. First was getting up at 3:30 (OMG, that's usually my bedtime!!) Then we had to drive the guys to Raleigh to the airport. Here's where it started sucking!! My baby left me to go to Libya for 6 weeks, but I'm sure most of you know that from him. They made it there and checked in and left fine, made it to NYC and had fun wasting time there til there flight to Libya. Clair and I rode home together, and thought since in Raleigh we should go to Crabtree, but forgot it was only 7 am!!!! LMAO! :P We came on home instead. I did ok yesterday until I laid down to take a nap, that's when I realized that I was alone..... I called Tommy just so I could hear his voice, and felt better after talking to him. The hardest part about him being gone is the inability to talk to him whenever. Later I went to dinner with Clair and a friend of hers, and then went to the OC to hang out for a bit. It was so cool meeting some of Marc's friends, they're all a bunch of fun!! If I hadn't had so little sleep and been so down about missing Tommy, I would have loved to go downtown with y'all, but had fun at the OC anyway. Today was horrible!!! I seriously thought about quitting the Grind a dozen times today. I got there at 11 am, and ran my ass off forever!!! First thing I had a party of 15 senior women, out for a birthday, and they were extremely demanding!! I could barely take care of the 2 other tables I had at the time, and couldn't take on anymore. The ladies ended up being really sweet and tipped me really well, so it was ok, but still stressful. And my fun didn't stop there..... we were slammed until 3 pm today!!! Our opener, that comes in at 7:30 am was still taking tables we were so busy! After sidework and all I left finally at 5:30. It was the craziest day there ever, and I hope I never have to work a weekend again! I had to come home and veg for a while after, so I could meet up with friends later. I missed a bunch of calls, thanks everyone for checking on me!! I even missed Tommy's call, and that pissed me off the most! By the time I got home, it was after midnight there, so I only talked to him for about 5 mins, and said I'd talk to him tomorrow. I went out about 10 pm to the OC, Trainwreck was playing and they were awesome!! They've added some horns to the group, and were really rocking! I hung with some girls there til I went to the "Booza-Palooza" party at a co-worker's (from the Grind) house. It was fun, but everyone there was 21-23, so it made me feel a little old and out of place. It was fun hanging out with the guys though, I've always had lots of fun with them and had many crazy memories of Pirate's Cove with them! :) Then I went back to the OC only to leave and get dinner at IHOP with Mary, Trish, and AJ. Baby, I think we're running out of late night spots, cause while we were there a fight broke out and almost had to call the cops on them all. Greenville is getting to be horrible!!! All in all it's been a pretty good weekend. I've had fun, and managed to do that going out by myself, just hoping to catch up with people when I get to my destination. That's how I used to go out, before I started dating Tommy, and it can be lots of fun, but it's much nicer knowing you have someone pretty awesome to hang out with together and go out! I miss you bunches baby, but I hope everything is going well there! I kinda want to call you, since it's about 10 am there, but I don't know if you're trying to sleep in or not. I'll try you around noon here though, when you told me to..... If you want to try me first, that's great!! I'll have my phone nearby. (Oh, and I would have had pics from tonight, but I guess someone must have killed the batteries in the camera, cause it wouldn't turn on when I checked it.....) :P Ok, well, that's it for me tonight..... I'm gonna go and crash in bed. I guess I'll check in again sometime tomorrow! Nighty-night! :) Tommy, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!! Muah! XOXOXOXOXOXO I'm blowing you a kiss baby!

2 comments:

  1. April, you are in my thoughts. Too bad 3000 miles separate us, otherwise we'd be hanging, with Ding in tow!
    Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl. We'll keep you busy. Email me and let's go to dinner. We can shoot for at least 6 times!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)