Monday, February 06, 2006

Good Morning... damnit

Good morning all. Ugh. See that? Yeah.. that's me; at five in the damned morning. I feel like crap, am still sick, and haven't had anywhere near enough coffee yet to be doing anything, much less writing on here. I just wanted to say hi to everyone. I haven't gotten to see you guys lately and I'm sorry for that. We're all working super-hard to get ready for this trip. I got my passport this last week, and the CEO called last night from London. He's over there getting our Visa's ready so we can enter the country, so it looks like we might be departing this week. (uck... this coffee sucks) Umm what else? Oh yeah. Superbowl. Seems I missed most of it. I never heard from the gang so I just worked through most of it, but it appears the Steelers led most of the game so it wasn't really all that exciting from the parts I caught on TV. I am upset that I missed all the commercials though! I tried to watch them on MSN this morning but my browser kept crashing every time I tried to load the page, so I gave up. Anyway, anyone have an interesting weekend this weekend? I'd love to hear from you guys. Bannag, try posting a little ya know... I haven't seen your pretty face in 1 year, 1 month, and 3 days, so talkign to you in cyberspace would be nice ya know! Lee and Nicole: I'm sorry I haven't been by to see the baby yet. I'm sick and there's no way I want to give him this mess. I'm hoping to be over it before I leave so I can see you guys. Am I still on the charts for Godfather? Cause I know you mentioned it, and I know I keep hearing about it, but I haven't heard for sure from you guys. If I'm gonna be a godfather, I'm gonna have to come up with a nickname for this toddler right away.... that's what I do... And it's gotta be something cute that can follow him around and embarrass him for years to come. Somethign like stinker-butt or hairy-monkey..... lol. I'm not awake enough to be really creative yet.. give me time. Ok.. I need more coffee. Umm.. this cup isn't any better... maybe it's just me. Being sick has made everything taste like ass... I haven't had an apetite in days. (go ahead, insert food joke here) A New Thought: I have GOT to find some people to talk to at 5 AM. Of oourse it's not too hard to find conversation at 5 AM, but it IS hard to find something other than strange gay men from out of state who think they can have a relationship with a redneck from north carolina.. like I'm not so straight you could use me for a damned ruler. So far today I've had one gay guy and one guy who wanted me to sleep with his wife. Now, the gay guys I'm used to, but the "sleep-with-my-wife-guys" are another breed altogether. I can't even begin to describe how strange you have to be to do that. If YOU won't sleep with her, what in god's name makes you think that I want to? My profile on yahoo says NOTHING about anything even remotely related to sleeping with anyone. Get a grip people! Ok.. time for me to get a shower and get ready for work. Write me people!

4 comments:

  1. 5:00a? Well, usually I am just going to bed at that hour. I mean, y'all are 3 hours ahead of us here in SoCal. As far as your other offers, that just seems plain wrong. :) Hope you have a great day and feel better! Peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn Tommy you look ruff as hell first thing in the morning.....everything seems to be going good here logan thru a fit and post pardum kicked in for micole......other than that he is a very good and quiet kid.....nothing like it in the world...but you already knew that.......as far as the godfather thing......my response as always to everything else....ask nicole.....lol....j/k ....doesn't matte to me if it doesn't matter to her.....but me and logan were surfin before his meal was ready and your pic scared him.....gotta get cheap shots when i can .....but one thing nicole said was that you have to see him before you leave the country to have that status ....anyway have a good one ....keep in touch ......



    lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to see him lee. I just want to make sure that I'm not still sick. Whatever this is I got, came from Mike at work, and then after I got it, Christy got it, so I know it's contagious.

    I'm taking time off work on Wednesday to be able to spend time with people before I go, so I'll have time then if you guys will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the FUCK did i miss? Tommy, you leaving the States for a new job I see? Am I reading that right? DUUUUUUUUUDDDEEEEEEe. Email me, Let me know what the hell is up. And yea, 3am So cal time isnt good for me since i am a sleeping beauty or so drunk I am not sure how to turn on the computer. Tommy, EMAIL ME> NOW>
    there, I feel better,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)