Thursday, February 23, 2006

Ok.. it's official: I'm heading out.

Well, this will be my last post to the blog from the United States for awhile. Our travel plans have been confirmed and I will be leaving on Friday mornning, the 24th of February at 5 in the morning. It's been a lot of headache in preparation, but it's finally here. As much as I am excited to be going to a foreign country and being able to experience a new culture, it's going to be hard not seeing all of you guys here in the states. I'm going to miss you all. I'm sure most of you got the email I sent out. In case you need something, that email contains most every method of reaching me while I'm away. If you have any questions, comments, or things I need to know, you can always leave a message here on the blog. I'll be checking it often while I'm gone. Flight Arrangements: This info is more for me than you guys.. lol.. in case I lose my flight info. Here are the flight arrangements:
First Leg 24 FEB 06 RALEIGH/DURHAM NYC/KENNEDY Flying: DELTA Flight #:5760 Departs: 845A Lands: 1020A Second Leg 24 FEB 06 NYC/KENNEDY MILAN/MALPENSA Flying: ALITALIA Flight #:605 Departs: 600P Lands: 750A Third Leg 25 FEB 06 MILAN/MALPENSA TRIPOLI Flying: ALITALIA Flight #:880 Departs: 1040A Lands: 210P Returning Flights: 10 APR 06 TRIPOLI MILAN/MALPENSA Flying: ALITALIA Flight #:881 Departs: 600A Lands: 830A 10 APR 06 MILAN/MALPENSA NYC/KENNEDY Flying: ALITALIA Flight #:604 Departs: 1000A Lands: 100P 10 APR 06 NYC/KENNEDY RALEIGH/DURHAM Flying: DELTA Flight #:5573 Departs: 600P Lands: 800P I'll post more later this afternoon when I get back from the office. Until then.. I miss you all and will write you soon. Regards, Tommy

2 comments:

  1. hey man have a good trip...be careful over there and we will see you when you get back....hope everything goes good for ya



    lee
    nicole
    logan

    ReplyDelete
  2. you sent an email? really. hmmmm. Maybe I left it under Geneo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)