Tuesday, February 07, 2006

5 AM

Well, it's 5 AM and I'm awake again. Got my coffee and cigarettes and I'm ready to start another day. I talked to Ed a little bit this morning. He sends his regards to everyone. For those who have been asking, work is going well. Today I'm trying to finish up the finalizing of all the details before we leave. If we have our Visa's ready by Wednesdsay then there is a shot we'll be leaving this week. If not it will be early next week. What else has been going on? Well, mainly, I've just been rockin the new Jeep. I'm in love with this truck. However, she needs a name. I have yet to decide on a moniker that fits. Ooh... something else I need, and this one is going out to you Bannag. I need a CD or two. We already talked about you making me one, but this is another type I'm talking about here. I need a "road rage" cd. I'm thinking something like Temple of the Dog, Tool, A Perfect Circle, etc... something that's "singable" but at the same time possesses a little "hard" to it. Can you do this? I know you're the CD queen.... hook me up your majesty.... please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)