Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Goooood Mooorrrnnning, Baby!! :P

LMAO, isn't that a funny title..... (ok, not really, but cut me some slack!) Just wanted to stop by and say hi to everyone, I've had chance to talk to Tommy just about every day, and he seems to be ok so far (we all knew he was always right :P). As of earlier this evening, he was working on a rough draft of things to post, but hasn't had time or a good enough internet connection to post it. Right now his DSL is loading at about the pace of dial-up. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . so he's saving it til he has better access. As for myself, I'm handling this A LOT BETTER than most of you thought I would. Before we dated I was an extremely independent person, and even though I miss him like crazy, it's ok being here by myself. I'm staying busy, but even when I'm not, I'm just vegging..... I'm not sitting at home crying or being depressed. I enjoy the peace and quiet, and believe me, that's been few and far between around here with the whole gang prepping here for the trip. :) I would really like to get a "Scooby Girls" get together planned for sometime in the next month or so..... hopefully a Friday night where we can maybe go to Raleigh, and go to the Longbranch?? I've mentioned it to Marion, and Marisa, and they both say they'll go, so lets get it together. I don't care if we spend the night, as long as it's just the girls, no boys...... except Tom, cause he's like one of the girls anyway. :D I'm looking for a night, other than during Spring Break, to do this, so let me know, I want everyone's input. We have an opportunity to have a crazy night, and I'm dying to do that with my girls again...... it's been a while since any of us have done something like that, and I'm looking to add something to our "OMG, no we didn't!" memories!!! For those of you that can't talk to the guys, if you want to be able to call them, let me know, and I'll give you the number. Just remember it will be expensive to call overseas, and Clair learned the hard way that phone cards aren't always the way to go..... Tommy has sent his love with big hugs to all of you, he misses everyone, and will be glad to be home, but he's having the time of his life over there. I promise we'll both try and keep track of his anecdotes from the trip, and the pictures, so you can all see what he saw while he was gone. Baby, I love you bunches, and miss you like crazy! I am, however, getting really comfortable having the bed to myself..... :P (JUST KIDDING!!!) I guess I better go ahead and cut this short, I'm playing CoH with some of our friends, and they're pl'ing me pretty well! (That's geek speak for Tommy and I) I love you!!! Oh, and everyone in CoH misses you and hopes you're doing well! They have asked about you all night! XOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)