Wednesday, February 01, 2006

HELP

ok folks, I have a friend that is getting married on March 4th 2006. I have been recently placed in charge of coordinating the reception. I need all the advice and help anyone can offer. I am at my wits end already and this fell in my lap today. so please help me friends. I am totally clueless here as this is my first attempt in doing anything like this at all. so please anyone who reads this if you have any ideas please call me and let me because I will not be able to log onto the blog and read it each day. 252-573-0127 cell 252-473-2140 home digital3media@gmail.com is the email thanks you all for anything you can help with. Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)