Monday, January 02, 2006

Howdy Everyone

Hey everyone and Happy New Year. I started the move to Greenville. I moved all the furniture yesterday. I'm keeping my house in Rocky Mount until the installers finish building a privacy fence in the backyard of the apt. That could happen this coming week. I plan to live there only a few months while I close on a house over near 14th and Greenville blvd. There is a grad student living there now and they are not ready to sell until it gets closer to her May graduation. Anyway, I'm looking forward to being in Greenville so I can do more "spur of the moment" things with everyone. It's hard to be spontaneous with 3 dogs and living 50 miles away. Also planning a week at the beach in February if anyone is interested in taking a few days away and coming down. Anyway, hope everyone is well and you had a safe and Happy New Year! Love to all, Tom

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)