Saturday, January 28, 2006

Tommy Does The Happy Dance

I did it! It's done! It's Mine! Today I went car shopping, and after the last ten years of working to get my credit rebuilt, I was vindicated today, finally! I finally bought my first new(ish) truck that was on my own credit, in my own name, with no trade in, and with no help. Yeah I know that's not a lot for some people, but when you consider I've been crawling slowly out of about fifty thousand dollars of debt for the last 9 years or so, it becomes a point of pride. Jeff from Brown and Wood called me last night to let me know that a Jeep fitting the description of the one I was looking for had just come in and he'd hold it for me if I came in this morning to see it.
I showed up, test drove it, signed the finance paperwork and FLEW out of the lot in my new 2001 Black Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo. (That's my Happy Dance)
So.. I've been doing the happy dance all afternoon... woohoo!

3 comments:

  1. Looks just like you! Good job on the credit rebuild! Many happy trails to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure are in love with yourself!!!!!!

    LOL...

    ReplyDelete
  3. And don't forget... I don't care about my friends either!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)