Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Just Working

Just wanted to take a minute to say hello to all of you. You're all slack and need to post more on the blog, you know that? I had a good day today... spent the day getting back in the saddle with Sales. I met with the owner of Finishing Accents, a beautiful home accessory store in Arlington Village, about upgrading her office systems, her phone system, and spending some time to teach her how to use her software to make brochures for her business. Then I went over to Pacso Concrete and worked with the owner's wife there and got them to agree to let me remove and replace all that atrocious wiring in that building. That place is a fire hazard waiting to happen at this point. Tomorrow, however, it will look much nicer. That's been my day. I spent most all of it on the road while talking on the phone.. surprise surprise. Well, April's going to work at the bar tonight and I'm gonna hang out at the house and actively NOT work on anything. I think Hannah and I are going to play computer games for awhile. Talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time playing video games. I am gonna drop by a friend's party so she wont kill me and then come home and. Hmm, I have no clue. Suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)