Sunday, April 10, 2005

Whats Up Everyone

Just thought I would drop in a tell everyone I said hello. I have been just about as busy as Tommy latly, as hard to believe as that is, but yet it still happened. Bike week has been awesome, I have seen it all this past week. Btween beautiful bikes and beautiful women, it has been great. Now that spring time is here more and more is starting to happen. More people (tourists), and more stores opening and restaraunts opening, so now we have more than 3 places to eat. And btw folks I am starting to look to buy a newer vehicle so anyone who knows where one is please let me know, and just keep it in mind. May The Winds Of Destiny Always Be At Your Back To Carry You Aloft To Dance With The Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)