Friday, April 01, 2005

HI!

I just want to say "WOW!" it's absolutely gorgeous outside! Well, except that it is cloudy now, but today is a perfect weather day! This is what I wish for year round! Oh well, now back to the real world. . . . For those of you that don't know, Sunday is my birthday! 25 this year, yeah, you can say it, a quarter-of-a-century old, but I don't care. I think we are trying to do something with the gang on Sat., so if you're interested, let Tommy know. I have to work tonight at the bar, so I won't be able to talk to anyone. Can I just say again how pretty it is outside?! I love this time of year, and not just cause of my birthday! :) Ok, I promise, I'll stop. Sorry I haven't been around much blogging. My work schedule has been super busy for the past 3 weeks, and then we had Tommy's little girl this week, so I haven't tried to camp out in front of the computer too much, except for a little CoH here and there. Plus, I've started doing the Ebay bookeeping and accounting for Tommy, so that takes anywhere from 30 min. to 2 1/2 hours a day from my time. So far it's going pretty well, I think. No major cussings for screwing anything up, so I think it's fine. :) Well, gotta run, gotta get ready for work tonight. If ya get bored, come see me! If not, come see me tomorrow! :) Love ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)