Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Sleepin' like a baby.....

I think Tommy has finally managed to get some sleep! He's been asleep for a little over an hour now, and I hope he can sleep for a few more.... Tommy's mouth started bothering really badly yesterday (no, it wasn't hangover related, just an old tooth getting infected again), and he may have gotten 30 min. of sleep last night. :( He managed to see a dentist today, and with the combinations of medicine he was prescribed he has managed to dull the pain enough to sleep. I hope and pray he can sleep through more of tonight.... Keep him in your thoughts, ok? It's gonna make traveling to Africa really hard, if he's still leaving this weekend.....

1 comment:

  1. Well, it's 8 AM on Wednesday. I'm alive, but not much more than that. The combination of all the drugs in my system combined with no sleep are making me erally fuzzy still. My head hurts, but it's not my toothache. I'm not sure what it is really.. it just hurts.

    I've got to shower and get ready to drive to kenansville, so I'm laying off the pain pills until I get there. I don't want to run off the road or somethin this morning cause I'm all dopey on percoset. I still haven't eaten in two days, so I'v got to do something about that too.. but I guess overall I'm feeling better.
    Thanks for worrying about me darlin. Hope the rest of you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)