Monday, February 08, 2010

Del 24X CD-RW/DVD Module (2 Available)

I have two of these drives available. Specs and details are below:

Retail Price: $129.99

My Price: $30.00 (each) + $6.00 to ship anywhere in the contiguous US.

Specifications:

Dell 6P811-A00 24x CD-RW & 8x DVD-ROM Notebook IDE Drive

General Features:

  • 24x maximum write speed (CD-R)
  • 24x maximum rewrite speed (CD-RW)
  • 24x maximum read speed (CD)
  • 8x maximum read speed (DVD)
  • 2 MB buffer
  • 110 ms CD access time
  • 120 ms DVD access time
  • Connects to your notebook's CD-ROM/RW IDE connector

Front Panel Features:

  • Eject button
  • LED indicator light
  • Emergency eject hole

Supported Disc Formats:

  • CD-ROM
  • CD-ROM XA
  • CD-R
  • CD-RW
  • Photo CD
  • CD-I
  • Video CD
  • CD-Plus
  • DVD-ROM
  • DVD±RW

Writing Methods:

  • Track at Once (TAO)
  • Disc at Once (DAO)
  • Session at Once (SAO)
  • Multi-Session
  • Packet Writing

First One:

DSCN0113

Second One:

DSCN0114

High-Tech Bargain Bin Items:

   If you are wondering why this item is for sale: I own an IT company in Greenville, North Carolina named Twisted Networx. You can visit us online at www.twistednetworx.com.

Throughout the year we accumulate a LOT of extra inventory that we have no use for, especially laptop parts and accessories. From time to time each year I try to clean out the closet of all our parts and accessories and get rid of them on eBay, Amazon, or through private sale on my web site and blog. If you’d like to check our our eBay rating, you can visit my ebay profile at:http://myworld.ebay.com/twnetworx/

These are NOT stolen, not illegal, and have no other shady past attached to them. Sometimes customers decide they don’t want to get an item repaired and they assume we enjoy storing lots of parts we don’t need. Other times we get them in bulk when we only really need one specific part.  I can’t store an endless supply of materials and therefore, here it is…

 

Payment Terms

Payment for items I sell on my web site or blog are accepted through the following means:

  • PayPal: Items shipped with PayPal are shipped within 24 hours of payment, unless it’s a weekend, in which case I will ship the next business day. I will generate an official PayPal invoice and send it to the email of your choice so you will have receipt for  your records. Do not try to send me money without receiving an invoice first. While I am happy to have the money, I want to be sure not to get orders confused.
  • Personal/Business Checks: Items paid for by check will be shipped the day after payment clears. Will I accept a check? Yes. For details about paying by check, please use the Contact page to get in touch with me about where to send payment.
  • Money Orders: Items purchased via money order will be shipped next day, or the following business day if it is a weekend.
  • Credit Card: Credit card orders can be paid through PayPal, whether or not you have a PayPal account. See PayPal above for further details.

Sale Conditions:

All sales are final. End of story. Do not ask questions. If you need to ask questions, don’t. The equipment I sell on my personal web site or blog is traditionally used/refurbished gear and I don’t have the time to test every piece. If I know something is wrong with it, I will let you know in the post. Otherwise, expect it to work as well as any other piece of equipment. No warranties are expressed, implied, hinted about, or considered valid if you decide later that you thought they existed…. they don't.

Photos

All photos, unless specifically described otherwise, are of the ACTUAL EXACT ITEM I am selling. I do not use stock photography for sale items as I want you to see exactly what you are purchasing before committing to the purchase.

Questions about an Item:

If you have questions about an individual item, please post a comment on that item’s page. I will answer any questions openly on the blog for all to see to assist them if they have similar questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)