Sunday, September 10, 2006

The weekend buffet.

Chef Comeau

Like most of our weekends, this one started out with lots and lots of music! My traditional habit is to get up early in the moring, which I failed miserably on this weekend, and cook breakfast, lunch, and dinner. This is the one way that I usually have to get some "alone time." Basically, I get up in the morning, bogart the stereo speakers from the digital projector for my iPod, and take them in the kitchen where I pretty much jam out all day as loud as the speakers can play.

I completely bombed on getting up in time for breakfast, but I did manage to get going in time for lunch. The highlight, however, was dinner. Today's menu was southern-fried chicken in my secret breading, Chris' vegetable stir-fry, garlic butter farfalle, and a garden fresh salad.

Chef Tommy

Our Prep Station

Stir-Fry Ingredients

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)