Monday, March 06, 2006

You guys CAN post you know!

Ok all.. I know I'm far away, but I can still READ... you could make the occasional post.. update me on what's going on, talk to me, etc. The inherent problems with internet and email in Africa make it possible for me to receive mail but sending mail FROM here is very very hard. Since this web site is an internet protocol, not an email protocol, I can write you all from here and respond to you from here. Of course I'd still love to receive email from you all, I just can not easily respond to it in kind under our current data situation. I love you all and I'm doing fine. And Hello from Africa!

1 comment:

  1. Which one of these freaking posts do you want us to post to?

    Looks like a big holiday to me!

    I'll be moving into my house the last week of March. You lucky devil, you're out of town and won't be able to help!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)