Thursday, March 30, 2006

Call me at the hotel

I just got back from the desert today and I don't have a room of my own tonight. The town is booked for the next 12 days at least, so in the meantime, if anyone can, please give me a call. I'll be at this number tonight (which will be from about 1 PM your time until about 5 PM your time.) The hotel number, from the United states, is: 011-281-21-335-0676 They do not speak very precise english, so don't ask for room Twelve-thirty-seven. Ask for room "Twelve-three-seven" You'll have to give the digits or else they'll goof it up. Tonight I should be in either room 1237 or room 1222. If you don't get an asnwer in the first room, try the second one. The operator will pickup again if no one answers and you can ask to try the other room. It's much cheaper for you to call me than for me to call you. (It's 8 dollars a minute for me to call you there in the states) This number should work also: This is my libyan cell phone: Call this anytime you'd like: 011-218-92-587-7039. This has free incoming for me and is about 50 cents per minute if you use a cell phone. Love you all... I won't be online for three more days... no internet at the hotel.. and time is short now. Call or email me soon. Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)