Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas

You know, I 'm wondering how many people across this earth of ours, are sitting right now, writing some out-of-the-box Merry Christmas on their own blogs, emails, or letters. Amidst all that, I'd like a to take a minute to deliver a sincere thank you to all the people who have made 2005 the year it has been for me . All of you "Scoobies" know who you are. Others are new friendships I've made this year. I've had a very busy last half of the year, working most all of the time and not having much free time to spend with my friends, but it's not for lack of wanting to. I love and cherish you all and I carry you all with me every day. I wish all of you the most Merry Christmas possible. I hope you all know you're loved and that I hope to see you all soon to get together ourselves. ( I'm thinking maybe Tuesday or Thursday night.) And on a sincere note, please try to take some time to remember Christ this Christmas. It's his holiday, not ours. Don't leave him out of your celebrations. Later all.

1 comment:

  1. I, too, am grateful for new friends made, and old friends remembered. This past year has been challenging for me, yet I thank God for putting supportive and understanding people in my life to help get through it.
    May the peace and strength of God be with you all during this holy season.
    Happy Christmas and an awesome New Year to y'all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)