Friday, December 09, 2005

And we're off......... Sort'a :P

It's midnight, and I'm just finishing up packing for our "surprise" vacation....... I know I need to be in bed, but I just can't calm down enough to go to sleep! If you didn't know, Tommy, Tim, Clair, and myself are leaving tomorrow for a fun-filled, relaxing, break away from Greenville, surprise vacation! The boys have gone to GREAT measures making sure Clair and I don't know anymore than what they've told us..... (which we've been trying to sneak little hints out of them......but no luck) We're all pretty excited about going, so I can't wait to leave!! :D For all the Scoobies that are hanging around this weekend, we luv ya, we'll miss ya, and we'll see ya when we get back! I'm sure we'll have lots of stories, and pictures.... To my baby, You sure know how to make a girl feel very special! I have NEVER had a guy do this for me, and it's the sweetest thing in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!! I know I may not have said it enough this week, but I'm so excited about having some "us" time away from home. ;) I love you so very much, and I can't begin to think of how I'll ever show you just how much that is! I LOVE YOU!!! Well, that's it for me.... I'm going to try and get some sleep now...... we won't be blogging or anything while we're gone, and our cell phones are with us ONLY for emergencies, so we'll be sure and catch y'all up when we get back! TTFN!!! (Ta ta for now!)

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! Have an excellent time. Still working on getting the money so I can come out over New years./ Maybe santa will bring me a plane ticket. Then again, you all have that snow shit on the ground. I can deal with traffic, I can deal with light rain, fog, earthquakes floods, but snow??
    Ding

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)