Monday, August 08, 2005

My birthday

So while you all are out making Shak think he should move out of California all together, I shall be celebrating my (censored) birthday, sniff, alone. Sob. I plan on dancing Saturday in this really cool bellydance event called Tribal Cafe. Then I shall go home in my spiffy overpriced car, put on COH and get stinkin drunk with anyone who will sing happy birthday to me. Then I shall recover ... since I start work with kids the NEXT DAY on my official birthday. So when you all get together have a drink ( or a pop/soda whatever) in my honor!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh.. an excuse to use a gadget? Conference call it is!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)