Friday, August 12, 2005

I am still alive, well kinda

Hello everyone long time no hear from I know. I kinda disappeared for a little while. But jst wanted to let everyone that iam still here and still kicking. I have been working a lot here in the past month or so, but it will be worth it all in the end, well I hope so anyhow. Just something for all to think about, I am with any luck I am going to be miving back to G'Vegas by next summer. So anyone who needs a roomate or might know someone RESPONSIBLE who needs one by all means let me know and we can get soemthign set up ahead of time. So be ready for a good ole fashioned Scooby bash when I get there, cuz I am planning on it and looking forward to it. Hope to see you all soon again. With love and hugs for all I am oughta her l8r Rainman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)