Sunday, August 21, 2005

Fun Things For Geeks on Saturday Night

Well, this was MY Saturday night! Sometime around 3 PM, I decided it was high time to change around the office. The prior layout offered privacy to each user, but was generating WAY too much heat by having all the core components close together and not allowing the heat to dissapate in the room. Hence, my computer room was more of an office-sauna. So, 8 and a half hours later, I have completely stripped the room to its walls, mounted a 6 foot backboard to the wall, and finished the massive recabling that is my computer. Now, to those of you who aren't familiar with my love for the obscenely powerful computer, I will tell you that ALL those wires except for 4 are completely for my computer alone. Yes, I have too much time on my hands apparently and am in need of better hobbies.

5 comments:

  1. Was it a few Jolts, or a case of Coca Cola??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coke.. and it was only half a case... and 2 packs of cigarettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Bejeesbus. No wonder why you werent on COH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wicked game room, tho! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)