Saturday, January 30, 2010

White memories

     Amy is making breakfast as I write this. We woke this morning to a white wonderland outside. I should say the rest of the house woke while I slept on for about another hour. By the time I joined them, they were already tired and ready to come inside. I guess I missed my chance to spend time with them in the snow. Maybe they’ll want to do it again later and I can be part of it.

 

In the meantime, here is a picture of our wonderland this morning.

 

DSCN0070

 

I’d better run and get my laptop off the breakfast table before breakfast is served.

Talk again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)