Thoughts on the second amendment
- I carry a gun cause a cop is too heavy
- When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away.
- A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers and recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying. He asked 'Why do you carry a .45?' The Ranger responded, 'Because they don't make a 46.'
- The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented on his wearing his sidearm. 'Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you expecting trouble?' 'No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have brought my rifle.'
- I was once asked by a lady visiting if I had a gun in the house. I said I did. She said 'Well I certainly hope it isn't loaded!' I replied 'Of course it is loaded, can't work without bullets!' She then asked, 'Are you afraid of someone evil coming into your house?' My reply was, 'Not at all. I am not afraid of the house catching fire either - I have fire extinguishers around, and they are loaded too. ,Having a gun in the house that isn't loaded is like having a car in the garage without gas in the tank."
Amen. I agree on all points! God Bless the USA, specifically my right to bear arms!