Sunday, June 22, 2008

Miserable Morning...

Well, it's 7:23 in the morning and I'm here talking to you on a Sunday? Does that sound like the beginning of a bright and cheery day? It's not. I went to bed at 3:30 in the morning and can't sleep anymore. I've got a damned tooth infection that's killing me and got my face swollen up to twice it's normal size on the right side. I look like I'm trying to swallow a baseball whole and my mood is less than optimal. Right now, I'm waiting on my cocktail to work. Two advil, one Excedrin migraine, two amoxycillin and one erythromycin, coupled with a panadol for good measure.... we'll see how it goes. Something has got to give. My face is so swollen the skin is about to break in places and I can't get my mind off it for more than two seconds at a time. I could really just use a strong right jab in the jaw... that would take care of about 90% of the problem right there. I'm going back to being miserable now... I'll write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)