Sunday, November 18, 2007

Ras Lanuf Albums

To Whomever Keeps Searching This Site For Ras Lanuf Content

 

I can see from the access logs that someone (most likely one of the offended parties) was searching Google for the posts I removed from the site considering certain unmentionables in Ras Lanuf.

 

Thanks to your search efforts, I was able to locate a cached version of the page in google's cache engine. You'll be glad to know that I've already submitted to google for them to remove the cached copy, which should take effect semi-immediately.

 

If you find any more of the inappropriate photos, comments, etc that were the cause of the trouble before, please let me know via email at tjordan@carolinaregion.com so I can remove any and all traces of them from the web.

 

Those who were potentially harmed by this material should know that I would never have intentionally harmed people I had come to call friends and who showed me the kindnesses you all did. I've done my best to remove all traces of the material from the web, but I can see that one of you (and I think I know who) keeps searching for the posts. I know the searches are coming from Malta, so that kind of narrows the list down. If you find any more cached copies of the material... let me know about it asap and I'll clear it out. I didn't even know that cached copy existed until you searched it out.

 

Tommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)