Thursday, November 29, 2007

hello all





Just dropping a line out there...I know it has been a long while since I have been around and even called, but I have been extremley busy over here trying to get caught on some stuff. I hope that all of ya are doing good and had a good thanksgiving. Tommy glad to see that you have returned again..


Also Nicole's birthday is around the corner and I know it has been a while since we all hung out or did anything together....so I am trying to put something togehter for her...her b-day is the 21st of december and we are probably going to just go out to eat somewhere.


also for those of you who have not seen pics of logan latley i have included some for ya


miss ya all....and hopefuly we can all get together soon


lee


2 comments:

  1. Keep us posted on the bday plans, Tommy and I are trying to do something for our vacation that week.... but we'll see how it goes. :)

    Logan, as always, is too cute for words!! :) Looks like y'all had fun in the mountains.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok just let me know what you guys are up to it may be something that we can do either the week before or the week after...


    lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)