Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back to Basics

Wow, it’s been a really long time since I’ve posted to this blog and I’m really sorry about the absence. All I can say is that I’ve been too busy living life to have time to write about it.

There have been many many serious changes in my life since the last time I updated Scooby Central, each deserving of their own posts, so I’ll take the time in the coming days to bring light to the darkness of the recent months for those of you who are curious.

Part of the reason I haven’t been posting is the extreme pain in the rear it was to post using that new template idea I had. Today, as you can see, I’ve taken Scooby Central back to the basics of its former design. I’ll work on that too in the coming days.

Meanwhile, stay tuned all.

PS: No, my header isn’t broken.. the server I’m hosting the rotator on seems to be down. I can’t tweak it until that comes back online.

In other news: WLW 14.0.8050 Updated: Microsoft is apparently losing out to Google heavily in the blogger world now too. Since I post to a blogger site instead of a MS live site using their editor I got this pop-up saying “Hey.. don’t you want to post this to MS live too? Please please please? NO ONE uses Ms Live. Sad move Microsoft, sad…

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)