Tuesday, April 22, 2008

US Mexico Border Enforcement?

In another day and age the following article would be funny. If America wasn't already the stomping ground for every other country's refugees, I'd feel like laughing at this. Read the following article; its very short, and then feel free to share your comments. I'm certainly going to share mine.

 

"A flurry of bills aimed at sealing the U.5.1Mexico border and stopping illegal immigration are gaining attention in the Senate. Twelve senators introduced 15 separate measures that would deal with a wide range of immigration reform issues. The package of legislation calls for the completion of the 700 mile border fence by 2010. Other issues covered include establishing English as the national language and imposing mandatory minimum prison sentences on people convicted of entering the U.S. illegally. Cities having sanctuary policies that bar police from asking suspects about their immigration status stand to lose funding for their local police departments under one bill. Sen. John Barrasso (R·WY) introduced a measure that would take away 10 percent of a state's federal highway funding if it chose to issue driver's licenses to illegal aliens. "To me, a driver's license is something one gets as a privilege; it is not a right," Rep. Barrasso says. "And when someone breaks into the country, comes into the United States illegally, and their first act is breaking the law, that person
should never be awarded with a driver's license."

Ok.. my thoughts:

  1. "Other issues covered include establishing English as the national language" 
    When did I leave the room and find out that it WASN'T already our national language? We have become so infected with the miscreants of every other nation that we don't even technically have a language anymore? I have an idea. Let's determine what America's national language is.
    1. It's the language on my money.
    2. It's the language on my constitution
    3. It's the language my laws are written in.
    4. It's even on the for sale sign on cars at the car dealership.
    5. It's written on the make and model of my guns.
    6. It's the language I learned in school.
    7. IT'S FREAKING ENGLISH. Learn it or leave it!

  2. "and imposing mandatory minimum prison sentences on people convicted of entering the U.S. illegally"
    Whoa! You want to imprison people who commit crimes? Damn...  that sound like something those stinking American's would do.. oh wait..... If you entered illegally, you get to live tax free, get to spend MY social security money, get the grant money MY child should get for college. Screw you. Rot in jail and when you get out.. get the hell back to the country that YOU screwed up!

  3. "a measure that would take away 10 percent of a state's federal highway funding if it chose to issue driver's licenses to illegal aliens."
    Ok. Maybe I'm confused again. If I'm an American and want to get a drivers license I have to complete high school, not commit a felony, pay my child support, and pay taxes. If I'm NOT an American I can just commit a felony by breaking into the country illegally and you'll let me do what the hell I want to?

I'm so sick of the "help save the world" mentality that has gotten our legislature so screwed up. Yes, we are the land of the free and the home of the brave. Do you know why? Because we were born here! My father and his father before him bled for this country to earn me the right to enjoy the freedom I do. They went to war and saw friends die to allow me the privelege to tell YOU bastards to go the hell back where you came from.

 

I got an idea.. the United States Army and the United States Marine Corps are both currently actively recruiting from the felony-prison population. Rather than do that, let's give every immigrant who wants to stay a gun. You serve TWO YEARS... that's nothing! If you serve your two years, WITH PAY AND FEDERAL BENEFITS, then you earn the right to call this your own without having to go through all the other crap the legal immigrants do. I'll even stand on the LZ when your plane comes back and kiss each and everyone one of you and welcome you "fellow americans" home.

 

Our country's government sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a moment to leave a comment! Please keep the language clean. (If you are considering spamming the blog, don't bother. It's going to be deleted anyway.)